Monday 5 January 2009

Beginning

I have been trying to take part in this challenge on and off as you can see for my lack of posts =) But figure that is the year and perfect time to take up this challenge, I cant promise a photo everyday but if I can manage more than last year then I will happy =)

'the source, origin or commencement of something. Show us 'Beginning' in your space.


Ok not taken by me but this is my "beginning", this year is going to be a start of a journey of becoming a mother, and I have to admit im scared but so looking forward to it =)

~x~

5 comments:

Photographing Mom said...

Oh wow!! CONGRATS!!!

Gez Butterworth said...

Fab take on todays prompt.

Good Luck & try to enjoy every minute! Even those at 3am! :o)

Igotmebabe said...

A wonderful new beginning, the start of a new life :)
Janette

canadacole said...

Wonderful! The most perfect beginning of them all! Congrats!

Mandy said...

Congratulations hun and what a fab beginning! xox